RULES & REGULATIONS FOR CRAFT VENDORS
• Vendors agree to abide by all requirements and regulations set forth by the Tahiti Nui International
Committee, the Neil Blaisdell, the City of Honolulu and the state of Hawaii. Failure to adhere to
the requirements and regulations may result in the closure of your booth and forfeiture of fees paid
to Tahiti Nui International and future participation at Heiva i Honolulu.
• All fees must be received no later than August 3, 2019: $150 booth fee, $100.00 refundable
cleaning deposit (separate payments please; no personal checks). Any cancellations after August
10, 2019 regardless of the reason, the Vendor will forfeit their entire booth fee. There will be
absolutely NO subletting of booth space under any circumstances. The cleaning deposit will be
refunded. Payments may be in the form of a cashierʼs check or money order, made payable to: Tahiti
Nui International, and mailed to the address below. Online payments are available with online
processing. Venmo or CASH app payments are available to Tahiti Nui International, contact
email@example.com for more information.
• You are required to stay within your allotted space. Along with your craft table, we will allow a
(single) clothes rack. Any additional clothes racks or table will be charged an additional $25 fee.
Fees must be paid for in advance per your application. Allotted tables may be substituted with a
clothes rack, but must be indicated on your application. Tables and chairs are ordered in advance,
no additional tables or chairs can be provided during the event.
• Setup will be August 16, 2019 from 11:00am to 3:00pm at the Hawaii Convention Center
Ballroom. You are encouraged to pre-set your table during this time period. An event schedule
will be provided at this time. You will aslo be provided two Vendors ID bracelets per day, which
must be worn during the event. ONLY TWO (2) Vendors will be allowed per booth, any additional
person will need to purchase tickets. Replacement Vendor ID bracelets will be charged $10.
• A gift donation valued at $50 or more will be greatly appreciated. Please include your business card.
These donations may be dropped off August 16, 2019 at the pre-setup or the morning of the event.
• An event schedule will be provided in your Vendor Packet at the Meeting.
• Set-up: Each Vendor will be assigned one (1) table and two (2) chairs. You are responsible for
maintaining a clean and organized area. Additional tables prepaid with application, will be
• Break-down and clean up: Your tauturu (kokua) is appreciated in breaking down and cleaning up.
On Saturday, March 17, 2019 after the event. Your area must be clean and you must dispose of
any trash at days end to ensure return of the $100.00 cleaning deposit.
• The Hawaii Convention Center will be secured at night; however, we recommend that you remove
any high priced items at the end of each night. Tahiti Nui International and the Hawaii Convention
Centerl will not be held liable for any lost or damaged items.
• Parking is available at the rate of $8.
• Reproduction of the TNI image, logo or the name of Tahiti Nui International is permissible
with the written approval of the Tahiti Nui International Board Members only.
• As a selected Vendor, you agree to maintain a professional appearance while representing your
business, club or independent organization. Tahitian attire is encouraged.
• No pets are allowed.
• Tahiti Nui International anticipates that each Vendor will conduct themselves with the highest
standard best representing the feelings of Aloha and the Spirit of “Ohana”. We reserve the right to
ask you to curtail, refrain and cease any behavior or activity not in keeping with the standards of
Tahiti Nui International and “Heiva i Honolulu”. Noncompliance will result in the closure of your
booth without the refunding of your booth fee.
VENDOR STATEMENT OF ACCEPTANCE
I, ____________________________ hereby agree to abide by the rules and regulations and other
guidelines as established by Tahiti Nui International. I have read and understand the cancellation policy as
written. I will submit this original signed document and full payment with the Arts & Crafts Vendor
Application by the deadline of August 3, 2019.
________________________________ ___________________________ ____________
Signature of Applicant Position Date