Heiva i Honolulu Food, Arts & Crafts Vendor Rules & Regulations
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR CRAFT VENDORS 2016
- Vendors agree to abide by all requirements and regulations set forth by the Tahiti Nui International Committee, the Neil Blaisdell Center, the City of Honolulu and the state of Hawaii. Failure to adhere to the requirements and regulations may result in the closure of your booth and forfeiture of fees paid to Tahiti Nui International and future participation at Heiva I Honolulu.
- All fees must be received no later than March 2, 2016: $300 booth fee for two (2) days, $100.00 refundable cleaning deposit (separate payments please; no personal checks). Only money orders or cashier’s checks will be accepted. Any cancellations after March 2, 2016 regardless of the reason, the Vendor will forfeit their entire booth fee. There will be absolutely NO subletting of booth space under any circumstances. The cleaning deposit will be refunded.
- You are required to stay within your allotted space. Along with your craft table, we will allow a (single) clothes rack. Any additional clothes racks or table will be charged an additional $25 fee. Fees must be paid for in advance per your application. Allotted tables may be substituted with a clothes rack, but must be indicated on your application. Tables and chairs are ordered in advance, no additional tables or chairs can be provided during the event.
- You will be provided two Vendors ID bracelets per day, which must be worn during the event. ONLY TWO (2) Vendors will be allowed per booth, any additional person will need to purchase tickets. Replacement Vendor ID bracelets will be charged $10.
- A gift donation valued at $50 or more will be greatly appreciated. Please include your business card. These donations will be picked up March 11, 2016 by Tamara Ulima.
- Set-up: Each Vendor will be assigned one (1) table and two (2) chairs. You are responsible for maintaining a clean and organized area. Additional tables prepaid with application, will be provided.
- Break-down and clean up: Your tauturu (kokua) is appreciated in breaking down and cleaning up. On Saturday, March 12, 2016 your area must be clean and you must dispose of any trash at days end to ensure return of the $100.00 cleaning deposit.